AdWords Training (Class / Course): Columbus
As the leader in AdWords training, we have developed two options for small business owners and marketers looking for training in search engine optimization. First, we offer in-person, small group training in your own offices in Columbus, Ohio. And, second, for individuals and budget conscious groups we offer live online training: essentially you telecommute into a live class on the topic. Either way, you can learn AdWords without having to travel from Columbus!
COLUMBUS TRAINING OPTIONS:
AdWords | SOCIAL MEDIA | ADWORDS
Simply start with our free webinar on the 'AdWords Gotchas'. Or, call us at 888-993-1122 x 0 to discuss our training classes and courses in AdWords, Google AdWords, and Internet Advertising and Marketing!
AdWords Training - Learn AdWords Marketing Online
- AdWords Overview - understand AdWords basics, including keyword match types, the difference between the search and display networks and more.
- AdWords Intermediate - Learn how to geotarget, use the display network properly and understand enhanced campaigns. Go beyond AdWords to YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and other forms of Internet, pay-per-click advertising.
More on ~ Columbus AdWords Training Classes ~Where are the training classes taught, you might ask? Well it couldn't get closer to home in Columbus, OH, or throughout the greater Columbus metro area. Right at your own desk. You don't need to drive, commute into downtown Columbus to take our AdWords training class. We love Columbus as much as you do.
With a population of 3500, Columbus was officially chartered as a city on March 3, 1834. The legislature carried out a special act on that day, which granted legislative authority to the city council and judicial authority to the mayor. Elections were held in April of that year, with voters choosing one John Brooks as the first mayor. Columbus annexed the separate city of Franklinton in 1837.
In 1850 the Columbus and Xenia Railroad became the first railroad to enter the city, followed by the Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati Railroad in 1851. The two railroads built a joint Union Station on the east side of High Street just north of Naghten (then called North Public Lane). Rail traffic into Columbus increased—by 1875 Columbus was served by eight railroads, and a new, more elaborate station was built.
On January 7, 1857, the Ohio Statehouse finally opened to the public after 18 years of construction.
Legendary Columbus native James Thurber, subject of TIME Magazine's 9 July 1951, cover
During the Civil War, Columbus was a major base for the volunteer Union Army that housed 26,000 troops and held up to 9,000 Confederate prisoners of war at Camp Chase located at what is now the Hilltop neighborhood of west Columbus. Over 2,000 Confederate soldiers remain buried at the site, making it one of the largest Confederate cemeteries in the North. North of Columbus, along the Delaware Road, the Regular Army established Camp Thomas, where the 18th U.S. Infantry was organized and trained.
But whether it's a sunny day in Columbus or one of those grueling and gray Columbus winters (are there winters in Columbus? You bet there are, the Ohio city close by to other cities in Ohio ... is an ideal place for business - realtors, hypnotherapists, attorneys, many others that can benefit from a Google AdWords strategy.
But, let's be realistic. Unless you live and/or work in downtown Columbus, commuting in for a one-day course in AdWords (Search Engine Optimization) isn't necessarily the best use of your time. That's why we teach the people of Columbus, or Ohio more generally, AdWords Training and the art of AdWords online. Simply start with our free webinar on the 'Top Ten Free AdWords tools' for AdWords. From there, you can sign up for a class pass, or learn more by browsing our AdWords class list below.
So residents of Columbus, and Ohio generally - unite for practical, online AdWords Training! Save time, save gas, and save effort. You can take our AdWords classes / AdWords Training even in your Pajamas, from the comfort of your own desk. Or take them not only in your office in Columbus Ohio if you are there, but from anywhere nearby... And you always get the archived video, web links, and many resources and workbooks that will help you master AdWords quickly, efficiently, and cheaply.
Each AdWords training class is taught live online, lasts for one hour plus an additional half hour of interactive discussion. All attendees also get a recorded video of each AdWords training session plus the PowerPoint slides with all Web links. Browse the class list below, or sign up for a class pass for all seven classes at a substantial discount. Our AdWords Training Classes are fun, interactive, hands-on, and useful!
- Questions? email us or call +1-888-993-1122.
AdWords Training - 7-Session Online Training for Search Engine Optimization
- Keywords for AdWords - Identify customer-centric keywords and begin to build your fundamental keyword list for AdWords.
- HTML Page Tags - Learn the best HTML page tags that can impact your "on page" search engine optimization strategy.
- AdWords Link Building - Learn what links are, how to determine PageRank, and strategies for link building to help propel you to the top of Google!
- News You Can Use - Create news releases, blog, engage social media and other ideas to leverage your news and new products to boost your SERP rank.
- Google Rank - Monitor your search engine results page rank (SERP RANK) on Google, Yahoo, or Bing and learn how to leverage this information to reverse engineer competitors and feed it into your AdWords advertising (if applicable) to save you money!
- Website Structure - Create the best topology, site structure, naming conventions and more to make your website "search engine friendly."
- Metrics for AdWords - Utilize
- Google Analytics and other free tools to measure your website traffic plus determine what your users do, online.
- Google AdWords - Learn both basic and intermediate techniques for lowering your cost per click, improving your clicks from AdWords, and synergizing your AdWords paid strategy with you free AdWords strategy.
- Social Media - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogging, Amazon, Youtube... Social media can be a bewildering complex of marketing fears and opportunities. In these two in-depth webinars, let us help you navigate the social media ecosystem.
About Columbus Ohio and AdWords Training Classes and Courses in Columbus
Famous people: ctress Maggie Grace, A.J. Langer, Alana De La Garza, and Andrea Bowen.
Tags: Columbus AdWords Training Class - Internet Social Media Marketing Course - Columbus, OH - AdWords PPC